20. female. law student. little weird.
"The most important things are the hardest to say. They are the things you get ashamed of, because words make them smaller. When they were in your head they were limitless, but when they come out they seem to be no bigger than normal things."
Stephen King, The Body (via ahmoses)
"The Ravenclaw knocker accommodates its questions to fit the individual student and their mental capacity at the time! Like, it asks autistic students questions about their special interest, and makes sure to ask really easy and relevant questions for students with brain fog."
Submitted by Anonymous (via bigendeer)
- “THANKS FOR THE PRESENT, HARRY!”
- “WOW I GOT SO MANY COOL PRESENTS, HARRY”
- “AND I’M POOR SO YOU KNOW THIS LIKE NEVER HAPPENS, HARRY”
- “sure doesn’t”
- “IT’S BECAUSE I TURNED SEVENTEEN”
- “damn it, malfoy…”
- “DID YOU SAY SOMETHING, HARRY?”
- “I THOUGHT YOU SAID MALFOY, HARRY”
- “wait, what?”
- “I SAID I THOUGHT — “
- “no, shut up. you said ‘malfoy’. do you know something? did you see him? do you think i should talk with him about how he’s skipping meals? he’s not at breakfast again, ron, he hasn’t been all week, i’m worried. he’s getting so thin, and his hair, i mean, it doesn’t shine anymore. you know, i — ” rueful laugh, wistful. “i used to be able to pick him out of the sea of heads in the hallways just like… just like that. because of his hair. like… it was like a beacon. it called to me. to save him. it’s calling now, but it’s getting weaker. and i want to say: i hear you. i hear you, malfoy.” another laugh, a little choked. “do you think he hears me, ron?” softly, almost a whisper: “do you think he hears me?”
- “………………………. harry, i want you to listen to me.”
- “i kept the badge he made for me in fourth year, you know. i keep it in my trunk.* potter stinks, it says. he’s so funny. i never noticed before. it doesn’t seem to matter to him that i’m noticing now. and that drawing he did of me in third year. i didn’t get it, before. god, i was so blind! but i understand now. this is what he meant to say.”
- “… harry, is that glitter glue. oh my god harry what are those stains — “
- “I’M LISTENING, MALFOY!!!!!!! I’M LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!”